RealTick has been changing the way the world trades since 1985. As a recognized software development and service provider for the financial services industry, RealTick provides tools and support services for both institutional and retail brokerage firms, and has created technology innovations that are considered to be industry standards today.
RealTick has developed a tremendous range of software solutions for financial applications, including ActiveX components for web display of real-time quotes, risk analysis software, and applications for televised displays of streaming data. RealTick has provided:
- RealTick®, the first real-time financial software, providing market analysis and direct-access trading for institutional and retail investors. RealTick integrates quality market data directly from the North American and European Exchanges to provide comprehensive order routing, decision support tools, and news services.
- Fast, reliable real-time RealTick Data™, order routing services, and a suite of mid-office and back-office tools.
- The first server database for Windows, TA_SRV® & DDE to ORM. Today, TA_SRV remains a leading server application that houses an extraordinary volume of financial data derived from the world’s busiest exchanges and ECNs. TA_SRV allows full access to data directly from RealTick or customized in-house applications.
- RealTrade was the first streaming quote application. RealTrade revolutionized the timing and accuracy of real-time quotes directly to traders and investors.
- Archipelago, the first completely open, all electronic stock exchange in the US.
A Hosted Service Provider:
RealTick is a one stop solution for decision support, order entry and order routing, and comprehensive mid- and back-office solutions for automated reporting, position management including SOD/EOD/Clearing files, risk management tools, execution documentation and much more.
As a fully hosted service RealTick can ensure the highest levels of technical resilience and redundancy, coupled with the rapid deployment of new market leading functionality and the latest integrated products and services from broker dealers for clients.
RealTick ensures it has continuously expandable bandwidth capabilities to accommodate increasing data and trading activity. Through our unique system architecture, we aim to provide the highest speed and quality of service possible - even during the markets' most active times.
RealTick supports FIX (Financial Information Exchange) and latest FIXatdl protocol, as well as its own proprietary API, providing future compatibility throughout the financial world as a technology partner.